Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Coconut Brownies

I ran out of butter on the day I had promised a pan of brownies, so I used coconut oil. It wasn't awful, but not too great either. So I went looking for a proper coconut brownie and found this recipe. This is the place to find her brownie blog http://www.squidoo.com/brownie-recipe Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 10x10 pan. I love to use corning ware to make my brownies. It makes a moist brownie that doesn't get a burnt flavor on the edges.

Ingredients
•1 cup all purpose flour
•2 large eggs
•1/2 tsp. salt
•2/3 cup coconut oil
•1/2 tsp. baking powder
•1 cup sugar
•2 Table spoons cocoa powder
•1 tsp. vanilla
Instructions Cream sugar, eggs, and coconut oil. Combine dry ingredients to creamed mixture. Stir well by hand, adding the vanilla last. Spread the mixture into the greased pan. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes (in my oven sometimes it takes nearly 30), or until a toothpick comes out clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment