This is recipe of my own creation. I had a few things I needed to use up, but no flour so on a whim I threw it all together and crossed my fingers that it would turn out well. And it did! These are very chocolatey without being fudgey. If you like a light tasting and sweet brownie these might be too much chocolate for you.
2 oz unsweetened bakers chocolate squares
1/2 cup of butter
1/2 cup Ghiradelli cocoa powder
1/2 cup cornstarch
1 tsp baking powder or 1/2 tsp cream of tartar and 1/4 tsp baking soda
1 cup sugar
3 eggs
Preheat oven to 350F.In a double boiler or saucepan on low heat, melt chocolate squares and butter. In a mixing bowl combine cornstarch, cocoa powder, baking powder and sugar with a whisk. Whisk in and melted chocolate. Pour into greased 8x8x2 baking dish. Cook for 30 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment